Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

2858.6!!!!AAAHH

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

grrr confusion

I Love This game

BUT I ALSO FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Shroomfield Shroomfield

AWMGA!!!

so i played the earlier right?, thought it was alright. then i got my friend and whispered "Bring the THC substances" hes all like"YUH". So he comes over right? and smoked some bowls and roast beef's(joint) so i went back to NG and saw superMARIOS BIGAD venture" sureley the spelling was effing hillarious bought to klik on it i see shroomfield it was like Click, Click, Click. that was Trippy shit. i wanna type more but my face is numb and my fingers are cold.

Emo dress up Emo dress up

lol

took me about 10 mins, but I finally got the shirt and pants i wanted :) :P

tomb escape tomb escape

nice

i played it, i beat it...whats next

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

WOW

can you say OVERRATED!! this game trluy is a piece of crap...I've had more fun with a lamp switch. CG on the award that you really dont deserve for this piece of crap.

jmtb02 responds:

Dear True Socom, thank you for your marvelous review. I really appreciate you took the time to play my game. Have fun with your lamp switches, hope they all turn on the lights, or off, if you are switching them back.

Oh, and where is all the flash you create? I would like to look at that.

Yours truly,
jmtb02

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

awsome

im lovin it

SUB [game] SUB [game]

sdgbsb

ok, sometimes i spontanously die for no apparent reason

BoJoe-Studios responds:

Oh, yer, the hitTest is for the box around the enemies, which can stretch further than you think.

Flash Action Script Tut Flash Action Script Tut

zdfb

ok i tried doin the first one, where you make things move with the arrow keys, there were no syntax errors, but when i tested it out....the forward and back do not work... please help

Vance responds: